Friday, January 10, 2014

JANUARY JUICE AND CHEW DAY 10

So with the van broke down, it was late evening before we got any groceries.  We usually get our groceries on Thursday afternoon so we were out of just about everything!  No greens!  No carrots!  No oranges or lemons!  It was pretty crazy so  I didn't have any juice today:'(  I did take my water way up.  I was a bit constipated for the first time since I started this whole thing and I realized that with the cold weather I was literally, even with herbal tea, only getting about 20oz of water each day.  No bueno.  I ended up just doing a lot of snacking and water drinking today.  We'll see how that plays out on the scale tomorrow and the next day (I don't believe results of what we eat today always show up immediately.)  So without further ado...

Weigh-in this morning 280.6
76oz water
Large salad
Grapefruit
3 tangerines
1 banana
Quinoa with red peppers and spinach - 1.5 cups
Small apple
1 oz raisins
1 cup popcorn

I suspect my calories were low today.  That definitely might slow me down a bit but maybe with the increased water I'll be okay.  Anyway, I feel like my body felt sufficiently nourished.  As I said, it was just a lot of snacking.  I prefer when I divide my eating into some semblance of meals but I'm not really concerned.  I have a lot on my non-food "plate" right now and I'm keeping it healthy, which is the bottom line.  But I have to say I really can't wait to get up in the morning and get my juice on:)  Speaking of which, JUICE ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment